Friday, July 10, 2009

My status is improving

Jessica likes to be a food critic. Usually I get one or two thumbs down. Sometimes I get lucky and get thumbs up. Well, this week I've been getting rave reviews, predictably in the dessert department.

First, I made this dessert pie off a recipe from the coupon flier. It had sweetened condensed milk, cool whip and frozen berries in a graham cracker crust. Really, how can you go wrong with that? I got TEN FINGERS up.

Then there was the monkey bread. I had never heard of monkey bread till a couple of months ago. I decided to try it while I was visiting Lisa, so I wouldn't be tempted to eat all of it myself. Ingredients: refrigerated biscuits, sugar (brown and white), cinnamon, butter and pecans. Again, how can you go wrong. I got 10 more fingers up.

Go Mommy.

Now if I could only get her to give me a few fingers up for something without sugar in it.

No comments: